I CAN BE AN ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATOR
A tailor-made training can be designed to meet the specific needs and requirements of organizations with 6 or more participants.
By the end of this course, participants will have:
1. Identified the essential aspects of an environmental classroom, and essential traits of an
2. Used Theme-Based Instruction as the basic approach to planning an environmental unit.
3. Analyzed an environmental education learning framework and adapted it to their own teaching
4. Practiced doing science experiments and dramatizing.
5. Developed strategies to support their students in developing environmental awareness.
6. Reflected on the relationship between the educator and the learner in environmental education.
7. Explored online environmental education resources.
8. Participated in various group and presentation tasks to promote their 21st century skills.
9. Planned actionable steps on how to make their practice more sustainable, not only the lesson content.
10 Designed a full environmental unit.
Please click for more information and pre-registration.
Milica Vukadin holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Early
Childhood Education from the Faculty of Education in
Jagodina, University of Kragujevac. She is currently writing her Master’s thesis on the topic of environmental education in bilingual preschools, and she also has double minors – one in English teaching methodology for young learners and another in Serbian
language teaching methodology for young learners.
She is currently working on multiple positions as a headof language studies at B.Y.Mafit award-winning IELTScenter in Nigeria, ESL teacher for young learners and
teenagers at Preply, and a teacher trainer for Primera,
Slovenia, and Gallery Teachers, UK.